|Cardholder Back to the Basics!|
|Your employer loads your paycard on payday. You have immediate access to your funds through millions of ATM’s and merchants worldwide.
Your funds are F.D.I.C. insured. All paycard balances are insured by the F.D.I.C., provided the card is registered in the name of the primary cardholder.
You can use your paycard at:
· Anywhere Visa or MasterCard paycards are accepted (over 29 million merchants worldwide).
· 5 million merchants that accept PIN-based cards.
· Over 1.5 million ATM’s worldwide.
· Over 60,000 surcharge-free Allpoint Network ATM’s.
· Thousands of surcharge-free MoneyPass Network ATM’s coast-to-coast (Visa paycards only).
It’s easy to manage your paycard funds.
Check your balance any time online using a PC or smart phone. You can also sign up for alerts when your card is loaded, or when your balance falls below a value you specify.
Are there monthly or yearly fees? No. There are only small fees on certain transactions.
Please see your Cardholder Agreement and Disclosure for information on the fees that are associated with your paycard.
Please call Global Cash Card Customer Service at (949) 751-0360 to answer any questions.
|Thank you for choosing Global Cash Card!|
Leave a Reply